Are you excellent at gathering python-based software development, understanding software architecture, implementing data-driven software components, and having a passion for Django applications?
Are you creative, self-ambitioned? Able to take ownership and drive software applications to success?
Is your personality agile and self-organized? Do you enjoy teamwork and have an impressive get it done attitude?
We’re ready to talk to you!
- You will apply different data-driven technologies to remove manual processes by applying statistical models.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility to build production-ready applications.
- You will analyze, visualize, and optimize the performance of our data pipeline.
- You will analyze data based trends and anomalies to solve edge case problems.
- You will work in a cross-functional agile team with other Data Engineers, Scientists, and Software Developers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of work experience as a python software developer
- Knowledge of and experience with Django, object-oriented programming and object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience in building performant SQL queries
- Experience in software development and data engineering, as well as a solid understanding of software design
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy.
- Team of experienced data scientists and full-stack software developers who are more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Mitte.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- Work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- Gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.
We have founded KREATIZE 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners, and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm, we are able to prepare a suitable offer within an above-average short time. Our slogan? – Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are – and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 50 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication, and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin and Wroclaw (Poland).