QA Automation Engineer // Planet Labs Germany
- Develop and integrate test suites for web applications, services and APIs together with the engineering team.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, prioritize and document new areas for automation.
- Work with the engineering team to set up and maintain server-side infrastructure and CI configuration.
- Report and track issues found.
- Perform load testing and results analysis.
- Perform exploratory testing on customer facing web applications
- Excellent knowledge of concepts and tools for automated testing for web and mobile platforms (Selenium / Page Object design pattern / pytest).
- Good scripting skills with Bash and ability to demonstrate knowledge of Linux.
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts and tools (preferably Gitlab)
- Experience in using tools such as Jira, Git and Docker is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to dig deep and find the root cause of reported problems.
- Being proactive and self-driven is key to be successful in this role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in effectively collaborating with globally dispersed engineering and product teams.
- Solid Knowledge and experience in Kubernetes.
- Track record of working in an agile software development environment.
- Familiarity with geo-spatial data, satellite imagery and remote sensing is a plus.