Full-stack QA Engineer // Feingold Technologies
Sharecare’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations. We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft.
We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline – namely, music – that we take very seriously.
Tasks and responsibilities
- QA ownership in designated features, full-stack QA:
- Create test strategy
- Test and technical help in writing requirements
- Test designs
- Test back-end/front-end
- Create KPIs for the product
- Test analytics
- Maintain product after release
- Set up automated tests for iOS and Android apps
- API testing and automation
- Enhance and maintain existing automation frameworks and processes
- Document QA (API docs, architecture docs).
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Skillful at debugging complex issues
- Superb multi-tasking ability in a fast paced environment
- Great at self-management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience being involved in the development process from the beginning, and not only when the feature is ready to be tested
- Very good understanding of how mobile and web applications work
- Ample experience in providing clear issue descriptions and the ability to decide on bug fix priorities
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, GIT, and Test Management tools
- Good programming and scripting skills would be a bonus.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.