Full-stack QA Engineer // Sharecare Berlin
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health insurance companies effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations.
Sharecare Berlin has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, and professional but flexible IT solutions. We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to have fun on the job, work hard, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Tasks and responsibilities
- QA ownership in designated features, full-stack QA:
- Create test strategy
- Test and technical help in writing requirements
- Test designs
- Test back-end/front-end
- Create KPIs for the product
- Test analytics
- Maintain product after release
- Set up automated tests for iOS and Android apps
- API testing and automation
- Enhance and maintain existing automation frameworks and processes
- Document QA (API docs, architecture docs).
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Skillful at debugging complex issues
- Superb multi-tasking ability in a fast paced environment
- Great at self-management.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience being involved in the development process from the beginning, and not only when the feature is ready to be tested
- Very good understanding of how mobile and web applications work
- Ample experience in providing clear issue descriptions and the ability to decide on bug fix priorities
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, GIT, and Test Management tools
- Good programming and scripting skills would be a bonus.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- Snacks and drinks available in our office kitchen.