QA Engineer (m/f/x) // Visable Labs
At Visable Labs we strive to connect demand and supply in the digitized B2B world. As a laboratory for innovative solutions in tech, product and marketing we help purchasers to stay ahead of the game on all platforms of the Visable Group. With a reach of more than 3.7 million B2B purchasers per month, the Visable Group is operating the leading B2B marketplaces in the D-A-CH region “Wer liefert was” (wlw) as well as the European B2B platform EUROPAGES in 26 countries. As part of the Visable Group, we are backed up by a proven business and as a separate entity, we work in cross functional teams, agile and at full speed like a startup. Our headquarter´s in Hamburg and offices in Berlin and Paris make us a truly European company.
We provide you with challenges.
- Provide functional and integration quality-assurance testing for features delivered on Web and backend applications
- Work closely with multi-functional organizations, project teams and clients to develop project schedules, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high quality products
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
- Supply initiatives to improve the overall QA process, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements
- Provide project managers with timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We provide you with perspectives.
- The opportunity to shape the future of online B2B business and build a European champion
- A multinational team with diverse backgrounds and languages
- An experienced management team of serial entrepreneurs who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- Regular team events, team breakfast, Mate, coffee & tea, snacks and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want twice a month
- A furry feel good manager (our Golden Retriever girl “Coco”)
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment
And that’s what you should bring with you.
- 3 or more years of professional work experience in software QA or engineering
- Experience automating functional & integration testing of Web and backend services & applications
- Experience testing in Java, Ruby and Web Services (Rest & SOAP) environments
- Experience in QA for scalable, distributed and high performance platforms
- Excellent knowledge of QA automation architecture, methodologies, processes, and tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI), DevOps and setting up QA environments
- Ability to work in an energizing environment with frequent context switching
- Self-motivated, independent, and dedicated
- Extraordinary collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills