QA Engineer (m/f/x) // TRA Robotics
WE BELIEVE COMPLEX HARDWARE PRODUCTION SHOULD MIRROR CONTEMPORARY SOFTWARE PRODUCTION
We are engineers, designers and technologists, united by the idea of shaping the future. Our mission is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI. This means new products will get to market much quicker.
Now we are working on creating a flexible robotic factory managed by AI. We are developing and integrating a stack of products that will facilitate the whole production process from design to manufacturing. Our goal is complex and deeply rooted in science. We understand that this is only achievable through collaboration across diverse disciplines and knowledge domains.
Team: Operation Builder
Location: Berlin / Germany
About the project
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic QA engineer to help us to create our own specific Integrated Development Environment.
This web-based tool will be crucial for engineers to program and debug the assembly process in a virtual or a real-world factory.
As part of the team you will:
- prepare test plans and reports
- perform manual functional testing
- find, analyze and document issues
- start with local test automation, where it makes sense
- work in close collaboration with all the team members and cross-functional departments
- incredible attention to details
- a deep understanding of development and testing processes
- experience in web application and API testing
- excellent analytical skills
- experience of working on a Linux system
- knowledge of basic bash commands
- experience with Java and/or Python
- experience with UI test automation tools
- desire to grow in the direction of test automation
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture
- Take part in developing a unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget – we support your ambitions to learn
- Flexible working environment – choose your working hours and equipment
- A brand-new office just around the corner of Berlin Rail Station (Schultheiss Quartier)