Quality Assurance Engineer // Zattoo
Zattoo is the leading player in the TV-as-a-Service space in Europe serving several million TV users and dozens of B2B customers helping them watch what they want, where they want when they want. Due to constant growth in our big screen apps usage we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (f / m / x) to join our web big screen team.
You will be working on projects for some of our high profile partners. Along with a cross-functional team you will be responsible for supporting Zattoo’s growth in this area and extending the Zattoo experience to new platforms.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that requirements and specifications are understood and can be fully tested
- Develop and execute detailed, structured test cases and test plans
- Report, analyze and track defects
- Provide clear and detailed test results
- Collaborate with PO and developers to plan releases
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate test activities
- Develop and conduct testing of product features throughout the entire development cycle
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of QA processes, tools and methodologies
- Experience developing clear and detailed test cases and test plans
- Ability to collaborate with different departments and gather, analyze and provide information in a structured and constructive way
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills coupled with a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and prioritizing work efficiently
- Bonus: …
- Experience with defect tracking tool like Jira
- Experience in testing big screen apps Smart TV or STB
- Experience with test automation
Here’s what we offer you
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
- Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
- Flat hierarchies and open door policy
- Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
- Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
- Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
The Product Team
At the heart of Zattoo’s organisation there is a group of people who are extremely passionate about TV Products and Technology. This diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, SRE, network, QA and support specialists cover a large area of expertise and are building our vision of the streaming age TV platform. We value high quality, user oriented and sustainable work and strive to be at the forefront of technology and collaboration.
We encourage everybody to express their ideas and give autonomy and focus to independent teams. Our dream is to let people watch their favorite TV content in the simplest and most comfortable way. We see our strength in disrupting traditional broadcasting technology while collaborating closely with the great companies that produce this content.
We are Zattoo
Zattoo enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
You can learn more about us at: https://zattoo.com