React Frontend Engineer
Join a young and well funded Adtech startup in the heart of Berlin!
Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform that provides the newest adtech tracking solution for Agencies, Advertisers and Networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale.
The platform has been engineered from the ground up to be simple to use, yet powerful and right from the beginning we started testing with real clients to make each action simpler, faster and better – like iOS and Android are to our phones, we aspire to be the Operating System of Performance Marketing.
We at Swaarm are looking for driven React Frontend Engineers to help us design, build, operate and scale our ad-tech systems and management tools. You will be part of an international team working in a dynamic and agile environment.
You will work closely with other frontend and backend engineers to build the next generation of ad-tech interfaces and dashboards. If you have a deep understanding of building flexible and complex user interfaces using React, value code quality, smooth user experience and working with cutting-edge technology, you will fit right in. We do offer the option of home office.
The ideal candidate is already located in Berlin.
What you will do:
- Design, build, test and deploy data-rich applications and BI dashboards
- Improve the current application architecture and code quality
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend developer
- 2+ years of experience with the React Ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL, especially Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with build and packaging pipelines
- Being independent and product-focused, owning the whole development process
Nice to have:
- Ad-tech or HFT background
Our tech stack:
IMPORTANT: The job can be executed locally in Berlin or remote (within Europe). We do not provide relocation packages or visa sponsorships.