Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
We’re looking for
…a passionate Salesforce Developer (m/f/d) in Berlin who wants to work for a rapidly growing company in the energy sector with an exciting mix of industrial and commercial colleagues & help us drive projects to optimize our Salesforce development to the next level.
Germany must achieve its climate targets. To do so, the turnaround in the heating sector must succeed. That’s exactly what we’re working on as Germany’s largest heating installer.
Half start-up, half craft business, we have set a clear purpose for ourselves:
Together for climate neutral living.
Every family and every home can become climate-neutral. The key is to switch completely to green heating. Because heat is the biggest lever for saving millions of tons of CO₂ every year.
As the market leader with strong investors, we are ready for this unique task. With the strength of over 700 employees today, the experience of more than 30,000 installations, and the knowledge gained from nine years of development work, we are leading our country to climate-neutral living. House by house. 16 million times in Germany alone. For all of us.
Become part of our journey now!
What we have to offer
- We create the solutions our business or customers need to modernize the heating sector
- Our work has a direct impact on the German energy market. Get actively involved in the energy transition and CO2 reduction
- Tech team is the backbone of the company as we are building our own solutions maintaining high code quality with 90% test coverage
- Annual Educational/Conference Budget for training.
- Coaching by your Manager and personal development time every week including sharing experiences & best practices with each other
- Device and OS of your choice
The environment we have to offer
- Be part of our agile transformation
- We manage the system, not the people
- international diverse team – people from all continents have joined our journey
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in your home/mobile office up to 3 days a week
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 30 days of PTO annually
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-site
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to internationals
- Great working atmosphere in the spacious loft office with a rooftop right in Berlin Mitte
- Jobrad Discount upto 40%
- UrbanSports Club Membership
If you enjoy this
- You will perform Salesforce development in order to bring our processes to the next level
- You are responsible for planning and designing the new features from our org as well as maintaining the current customization
- You will manage the integration of our org with proprietary and third-party applications
- You are experienced with all aspects of software design, test strategies, and Software Development LifeCycle
- You will ensure the quality of salesforce data and its connection to our systems
And recognise yourself here
- You have 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- You have knowledge of Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers and Lightning Components (experience with Apex Enterprise Patterns is a plus)
- You have experience with sfdx and source control
- You have first experience with TypeScript
- You have full understanding of the declarative capabilities from salesforce as well as the coding possibilities from the platform
- You have a thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
- You have a distinctive interest and pronounced instinct for people and technology, new trends and innovation
- You have full working capabilities in English (German is a plus)
- Experience with Python is a plus but not required
Your application process
- You go into an initial exchange with Janosch from Talent Acquisition
- If both sides are interested, you go deeper into the position with Muna ( Salesforce Team Lead/Product Owner )
- If it still fits from both sides, we will send you a short home assignment ( Coding Challenge )
- After this, you get the opportunity to get to know some senior members of the team & discuss the challenge you have submitted.
- Finally, Become a thermondino!
Here we go
thermondo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. thermondo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Is that exactly the challenge you are looking for? Then we look forward to getting to know you!