Scrum Master / Agile Coach // Caspar Health
Build the interfaces that connect people with Caspar.
Caspar-Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of therapies. Currently, the access to medical therapies (i.e. prevention or rehabilitation) is restricted and patients often do not get the best possible treatment for their recovery. By using the Caspar-Health App, we allow to overcome the limits of temporal and local therapy access and give everyone the opportunity to train at any time and anywhere. On Caspar therapists create and share therapy plans with their patients and both parties interact via various features. Caspar-Health is working with the most valued medical facilities in Germany and Asia and is the leader for B2B app-based tele-therapy platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our team in Berlin. You should be excited in tackling challenging problems, willing to take responsibility and love working in a powerful team in our beautiful office in Berlin-Mitte. You will be responsible to define, implement, monitor and improve the lean and agile processes in the role of a scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams. You will work closely together with the CTO. If you want to shape the agile working model in an international setup, this is the place to be.
These are your qualifications:
- University degree or apprenticeship with IT background
- Several years of experience as a Scrum Master (m/f)
- Enthusiasm for the development in an adventurous company living the start-up spirit
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments
- Hands-on mentality
- Being a strong and experienced communicator with the ability to be empathic
- Enjoying your work while bringing in a sense of humour and optimism
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
These are your responsibilities:
- Support us in changing our team structure to cross-functional teams
- Establish a strong commitment within the separate teams
- Help us to improve our daily Scrum routine – We are open to change processes in any way
- Acting as a coach and optimize the processes within your teams
- Establish and improve the collaboration with our Medical department to build the applications of future healthcare
- Supporting your team with their self-organization in order to eliminate impediments
- Active development and maintenance of our culture of trust
What we offer:
- Work in a growing and innovative e-health company
- Shape the future of rehabilitation
- Being part of a professional and international team
- Very good salary and compensation
- Workstations/laptops of your choice
- Awesome team events, free drinks and fresh fruits
- Start date: asap
You should include these in your application:
- A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
Caspar is a rapidly expanding eHealth company based in Berlin that is revolutionizing the way to rehabilitate from injuries or operations. We are an experienced team in a fast growing industry, especially in Europe and Asia. Bringing in your own ideas is encouraged, creativity, motivation and commitment are much appreciated. We are happy to get to know you soon.