Scrum Master (m/f/o) // Vehiculum
We at VEHICULUM are in love with challenging the status quo – be it regarding the way we work, the way we think, or the way we lease a car. As a startup on the way to stardom, we have many enticing opportunities for young and established talents alike, and we’d be happy to see you join us on our journey.
- Guiding the cross-functional Product & Technology teams as well as the rest of the organization on how to use Agile/ Scrum practices and values.
- Oversee and manage the scope, timeline, quality and goals of deliverables that support the company goals
- Prepare and present reports on progress and success.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement and fostering an instant-feedback environment
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- You are an expert in project management methods, especially in Agile with SCRUM methodology and software tools
- 2-4 years of experience as a scrum master or agile coach.
- You posses excellent communication and coaching skills
- German skills are of benefit but not required
- Our basic rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- Work to build an extremely innovative automotive Start-Up within a huge growth market that is currently undergoing unprecedented digital change.
- Very good development perspectives and much responsibility from the first day.
- A sensational & international team.
- The possibility to introduce you and your ideas.
- An amazing office with a shared rooftop at the S-Bahn-Station Zoologischer Garten.
- The company offers a large range of special perks such as merchandise, regular teamevents and many more.
Interested? Apply now and hopefully we will get to know each other soon!