Seasoned developer for TechStyle // TechStyle
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s five portfolio brands – JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, and FabKids – provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
The TechStyle team is looking for a seasoned developer who is capable of working in many languages. Your primary focus will be on developing new site features in React. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Be self-sufficient, able to plan and execute development
- Work closely with stakeholders from other teams
- Work with native English speakers as part of a distributed global team
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken & written English
- Able to work in React using popular workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Experience with application server technologies such as ColdFusion is a strong plus
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with building responsive mobile first applications using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git