Senior Android Developer
Blloc Ratio is one of the leading productivity and time management launchers on Android. Offering premium UX and power tools to help you lead a more productive life.
We are looking for an experienced senior developer to lead the development and architecture of one of the most popular home screens, with direct impact on users lives.
- 5+ years full-time Android development experience
- Proficient in Java.
- Worked on a consumer app with at least 10k MAU before is a must.
- Familiar with UI optimisations and clean architecture.
- People / Leadership skills, able to lead discussion with PM, Developer and Design team.
- Communication skills; can present and mentor younger talent.
- Work on a live product used by hundreds of thousand active users right away.
- Creative freedom and autonomy
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working hours focus on milestones over time.
- Paid healthy cooked lunch. (After COVID)
- Exciting tech problem that evolves and challenges your creativity and intellect daily.
- Very few meetings. Productive work environment
- Autonomy, we praise a hackers meet Product people culture, you get the freedom to autonomously work with your users directly as a product owner.
- Fun and humble group of Devs to work with
- Cozy office in Mitte, at the heart of startups
- Mac laptop
- Android Phone of your choice
- Stock options
- Self learning budget
- Paid Team surfing trips
Please apply directly : https://jobs.blloc.com/senior-android-developer-32394/
Junior + Internship: jobs.blloc.com