Senior Android Developer (m/w/x) – AI health app
Join the engineering team and reshape the health care industry by building the next horizon of easy-to-use motion analysis.
Lindera is first in digitalizing motion analysis, to offer an objective, systematic and mass ready tool for fall prevention. With cutting-edge computer vision research and technology, we capture and calculate human motion and pose in 3D space with a monocular smartphone camera.
We are a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, psychologists and health care professionals. We\’re proud of what we have achieved and have received numerous awards for our innovative approach to 3D motion analysis. But we do not rest on our past merits and will stay at the fore-front of AI/Deep Learning Technology to deliver products that make a significant difference in society.
What we offer
- A fast-paced and fun environment with a rapid development cycle
- Flexible working hours and a brand new office in the heart of Berlin
- 10 days a year remote working – as in anywhere from the world!
- Make your mark – your work will directly contribute to the digitalization of the care sector, a market at the start of its journey
- Continue to develop and shape our existing app, implementing new features
- Help build our new products from the ground up
- Work in close cooperation with the backend team and product managers, in order to prioritize feature development
- Establish standards including code reviews, documentation, and testing
- Optimize code and performance to ensure consistent user experience.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Several years experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin/Java
- You have a well-structured workflow, but enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks
- You\’re pragmatic and have an history of getting things launched.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Our Tech Stack
- App: Swift and Kotlin/Java
- Backend: Node, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, REST, Mocha
- Data Science: Python (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib); scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch