Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
What we do
prosperity is a finance and insurance technology company (FinSurTech) based in Berlin and Liechtenstein. Our goal is to enable people to shape their financial future by enabling them to build, manage and sustain their wealth. Our holistic approach to wealth management covers the areas of savings, investment and retirement planning.
- We have more than 50,000 customers who trust our outstanding services.
- We manage more than CHF 350,000,000 for our clients.
- We service our clients with more than 80 funds with different strategies.
- In 2019 our turnover was over 100 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
We have two office locations, one in Ruggell, Liechtenstein and one in Berlin, Germany and are a team of more than 65 employees.
Ruggell is home to our holding company as well as the Liechtenstein Life Assurance, our own life insurance company.
The office of our digital unit, prosperity services GmbH, is located in the heart of Berlin. Here we are building and marketing the next generation of apps to reshape the world of finances and insurances.
- Deliver high-quality web applications from crafting and iterating new features into production in short sprint cycles
- Design, develop and maintain our Backend applications
- Work with our Microservices architecture and add or create a new backend services in Node or Python
- Direct collaboration with product owners and backend development colleagues in an agile work environment
- Shape the product & tech-roadmap for the next few years
- Four years of experience as a Backend developer
- Expert Knowledge of Node.Js or Python, especially current versions
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL & Java nice to have
- Excellent motivation and communication skills
- A commitment to high quality and a proactive problem-solving approach
- Open to working with new technologies
- German and/or English fluently
- Flexible working hours. We build on trust, not control
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open-minded and innovative
- A great team you will have fun working with
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Sunny Office in the heart of Berlin
- Free drinks and regular team lunches
- Work with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook