Senior Backend/Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)
OVIAVO is a comprehensive fertility benefits platform that helps employers attract & retain top talent while tackling diversity & inclusion. With OVIAVO, companies can support their employees with fertility and family planning benefits – including consultation, access to clinics, and treatments (i.e. egg freezing or IVF) or adoption – subsidized by the company, but safe and confidential. We educate employees, so they understand their options – a position that empowers them to be proactive rather than reactive.
We believe that everyone should have the same chances to become a parent – no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or financial means.
We’re looking to find a passionate senior fullstack developer with backend focus who gets excited about building a cloud platform serving multiple user-centric client touchpoints.
- You are proactively a part of designing and improving the architecture of our platform
- Be a hands-on developer and actively help us build one of the coolest and fun tech teams in Berlin
You Should Have
- A variety of backend software development experience – in a cloud-based environment as well as with continuous delivery focusing on fast release cycles
- You are proficient with things like Microservices, SQL and document based databases, Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL and cloud platforms
- You are comfortable to work in a co-creative environment with direct communication, feedback and flat structures
It’d Be Nice If You Had
- Experience in developing frontend SPA preferably with React
- You already played leading roles in tech teams
How we work
Interacting with front-end developers, designers and product managers is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of platforms and environments.
- We give shares to all our full time employees. This means you profit from our success.
- In our product team we live up to our understanding of agile, user-centric, lean and continuous improvement. We don’t hide behind these terms to justify chaotic planning, unrealistic expectations and autocratic decision-making
- Genuine empowerment: We believe that our platform makes a positive difference in the lives of all people, especially for women and LGBTQ+
- We have just been successfully financed and have strong investors on our side
- We live a direct, open and appreciative culture
You want to be part of this success story? We are looking forward to receiving your online application even if your profile doesn’t match the description 100%.
At OVIAVO, we are committed to building an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion is a part of our success. We strongly encourage applications from indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.