Picsart is seeking an Engineering Recruiter to join our fast-paced Talent Acquisition Team. This role will own the full cycle recruitment process for a number of roles by sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, and making offers to both active and passive candidates. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates (and their experience) top of mind. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company.
This person will know the depth of Engineering. He/she will partner closely with Engineering Operations to guide the recruiting for the build out and ramp up of the local department.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion!
- The Recruiter will serve as a strategic partner to build, grow and maintain long-lasting relationships, while understanding the larger organizational implications
- Consult with business leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a customized hiring strategy
- Manage heavy passive pipelines/requisitions and effectively leverage internal resources to ensure time to fill metrics and market data is part of the overall strategy
- Act with stakeholders in mind and consider customer service of paramount importance
- Bring own ideas to the table in a compelling manner that gains commitment from others
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for hiring across all departments, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Negotiate pay rates and close candidates in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Collaborate and lead projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Actively source candidates from a wide range of tools including LinkedIn
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with candidates throughout the hiring process and afterwards
- Represent Picsart in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
- Work with leadership to ensure the recruiting team meets and exceeds goals
- Vast experience as a full-cycle recruiting and/or recruiting operations experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. Technical Recruiting a plus!
- Demonstrated previous success partnering with organizations to optimize recruiting processes and scale effective operations
- Background in effective project management and delivery; exposure to agile development is a bonus!
- Passionate about efficiency, automation, and productivity, and you’re skilled at using data to solve problems and measure success
- Experience with recruiting and HR tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Bamboo etc) and techniques
- Comfortable managing a robust pipeline of projects with multiple stakeholders and competing timelines with minimal guidance
- Natural, authentic people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Proactive mindset and bias toward action; you’ve demonstrated an ability to work independently and make thoughtful decisions on behalf of the business
- English proficiency verbal and written required