Senior DevOps Engineer
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear — is looking for a motivated full-time Senior DevOps Engineer. You will work with our development teams to ensure that we provide a reliable service with the highest possible quality. If you’re ready to use your skills to shape the future of the online fashion industry and you are not afraid of billions of requests a day, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world’s largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we’ve created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Managing and enhancing our cloud production and staging environments
- Implementing and advocating for using CI/CD delivery best practices across the engineering teams
- Collaborating with passionate technologists across multiple disciplines to ensure security, resilience and performance requirements
- Mentoring Junior DevOps Engineers and Developers
- Improving our monitoring system and alert reporting
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We’re Looking for in You
- Extensive experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products or Amazon Web Services (AWS) products is a must
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good knowledge of infrastructure automation with Terraform
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure design
- In-depth understanding of web technologies
- Experience with git
- Good programming skills with either Golang or Node.js
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!