Senior DevOps Engineer – Infrastructure (m/f/d) // lieferando
- The position:
- Deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Deploy and maintain services running in Kubernetes (EKS)
- Suggest and provide infrastructure solutions catered to the team’s needs
- Configure and integrate services into our deployment pipeline
- Collaborate closely with our development and security teams
- Automate creation of environments
- Participate in on-call rotations
- You have 2+ years of experience as a SysOps or Dev-Ops, in production AWS environments (medium to large scale)
- You have 1+ years experience with production workloads in Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure as code tools like: terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- You have working experience integrating and maintaining monitoring solutions (e.g. Prometheus).
- You have 4+ years working experience with GNU/Linux environments
- Deep understanding of common web stack protocols, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, SSL, WebSockets, SSH, etc.
- You are a good communicator who enjoys pair programming.
Nice to have:
- Experience operating kafka clusters
- Experience operating MySQL databases
- Infrastructure testing
- Istio, AWS WAF
- As you’ll be joining a young team, you will be constantly presented with novel puzzles and will be unfettered by legacy code
- You’ll become part of a team that prides itself in owning its stack and you’ll have the opportunity to make your voice heard during technical and design discussions – your opinion will count.
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Workshops, conferences and training seminars to support our growing team
- Inhouse German language courses