(Senior) Embedded System Engineer (m/f/d) – (ONLY Berlin/Brandenburg)
We are the Startup Dynamic Golf and develop the world’s first technology that tracks a golf ball on the green – revolutionizing the sport of golf.
An international patent application has been filed to protect the technology. For effective and efficient product development, we cooperate with experts from the university, industry and future customers from leading golf clubs who are actively involved in the implementation of the project.
In addition, we have successfully collected more than 200k this year. Further financing rounds are in preparation.
Does the challenge of actively shaping the next growth step in a dynamic start-up as Embedded Engineer? You can expect exciting technical challenges, cooperation with leading technology institutions and the unique opportunity to realize your professional career with the most innovative product in golf history.
- Translate product requirements into design specifications.
- Design embedded systems utilizing cutting edge embedded (GPU) platforms.
- Select components while paying attention to product requirements, availability, lead-time, and quality.
- Microcontroller, driver, and OS programming
- Programming computer vision and other sensor related algorithms
- Utilize electrical, mechanical and firmware test equipment.
- Handling data communication to backend
- Industrialization of our products
- Coordinate works of our team and our (embedded systems) service suppliers.
Your qualifications (required)
- Bachelor or master’s in electrical engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in embedded systems development (or equivalent level)
- Strong embedded programming skills in C++
- Experience with IoT and Connected Products (e.g. Wi-Fi, LTE, M2M, MQTT)
- Computer vision knowledge, especially with OpenCV
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels.
- Proven ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- “Maker” attitude and high-quality expectations in a long-term view
- Agile development skills (Scrum, Kanban or similar)
- Fluent in German and English
- GPU programming skills (Nvidia Cuda, in Combination with OpenCV)
- Cloud native infrastructure knowledge (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Deep knowledge in messaging libraries or brokers (ZeroMQ, MQTT broker)
- Leading role as an embedded engineer for further growth,
- Demanding and wide range of tasks,
- Insights into leading technologies and product developments,
- Cooperation with industry experts and well-known partners,
- Intercultural, agile corporate culture in a start-up in Berlin,
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and flexible working hours,
- Competitive Salary,
- Regular feedback and support for your personal development
- New laptop to work with,
- Bicycles for rent for free and payment for public transport,
- Gym Pass,
- Assistance with the move (if necessary),
- Financial means for further education,
- Discounted food and drink,
- Attractive virtual investment (vSOP) in the company,
- Good mood and joy in common work ;-)