Senior Fronend Developer (M/F/D) – Enterprise Software Startup // incapptic Connect
- Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
- Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
- Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
If you answered YES to any or all of the questions above, then we want YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process. With this innovative solution strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, and are now ready to scale!
- Develop user interfaces for new and existing features of our product
- Structure pages to optimize for fast and efficient API calls
- Define APIs together with our backend developers
- Help us create a high-performance developer team that delivers quality. Test automation, continuous integration and a rapid deployment are just the beginning.
- Proven experience with React. Experience with Redux is a bonus
- Demonstrated success building elegant and scalable web applications for end users or enterprise customers
- Experience writing frontend unit tests
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Good communication skills in English. German communication skills are a bonus
- Happy to support us on-site in Berlin or Warsaw
WHAT WE OFFER
- A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
- An enterprise software product with established Product-Market-Fit, solving a real enterprise IT problem, having real, enterprise wide usage, and paying, very high-profile large enterprise customers
- Opportunity to take a leap forward and apply your experience and skills to optimise and refactor for scalability
- International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
- State-of-the-art equipment and workplace (Berlin or Warsaw)
- An international working environment: https://youtu.be/p9_7jMrgQVA
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to [email protected]