(Senior) Front-end Developer (f/m/d)
Our mission is to increase the joy of life for seniors, their relatives, and caretakers. To make our mission come true, our teams in Berlin and Munich develop innovative tablet-based products with domain-specific content that brings the care industry into the future. We strive to create real value to our customers by catering to their everyday needs and show them new ways for future care.
In this context, your role as (Senior) Front-end Developer (f/m/d) is to develop new functionalities for our Media4Care platform that solve crucial challenges of caretakers, caring relatives and seniors. With your extensive technological skillset and ability to understand different use cases from a user perspective, you are able to create beautiful new features and improve existing services to create more value for our customers. Within our software engineering team, you will work on specific projects, collaborate with your team members to ensure that knowledge is constantly shared and pursue new ways across the full-stack to push our products forward.
Our team benefits from your curiosity and fresh ideas. You are eager to learn new technologies and improve your approaches to problem-solving. At the same time you take great care for the quality of your own and the team\’s code in order to produce the best possible quality for our customers.
We strive for diversity, inclusion and a rich mix of different backgrounds in our teams. These are crucial values for our future success as a company, a driver for innovation and a must for a sustainable society – therefore we highly encourage every qualified person regardless of gender, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender expression or identity to apply for the position.
What you do:
- Architect, design, develop, deploy new features of our app suite
- Share your knowledge in code reviews
- Ensure best possible quality delivered
- Thrive on your personal and professional development
- Create a smooth and pleasant end-user experience, for both our customers and your colleagues
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar You have at least 4+ years of work experience, including 2 years or more of recent experience developing in React and React Native
- You agree that Typescript is a must
- Working knowledge of using Docker
- Solid track record of working in teams
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java or Kotlin for writing native apps in iOS and Android
- Experience with AWS