Senior Front End Software Engineer
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to spec stories, tasks and APIs as needed.
- Research and test services, platforms and approaches to inform and make decisions on a project by project basis.
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- Work with other engineers to develop standards and processes for the team.
- Research new technologies and methodologies to improve our products and development workflow.
- Contribute ideas to improve our service and software.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
This position is a full-time role based in our Berlin office.
- Authorized to work in Berlin, Germany.
- The ability to function and communicate effectively in an English speaking environment.
- A deep understanding of JS, browser rendering and the DOM, and the ability to make complex, yet performant and efficient web apps.
- 2 years React experience.
- Experience with TypeScript / ES6, Redux or Preact
- Strong CSS (SASS) and HTML skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) in an Agile environment.
- A relentless positive attitude and a team mentality.
Bonus Points if you:
- Experience with Firebase RTDB
- Experience building for a SaaS platform (or similar large scale web apps).
Why Work Here:
- Remote working opportunity through the COVID-19 pandemic, then hybrid remote/in-person model once it’s safe to return to an office environment.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open door management and a leadership team that listens and cares about your professional growth.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
- Weekly German class.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2008, TeamSupport is the leading B2B-focused Customer Support solution that brings all of your teams together to increase the enterprise value of your business by strengthening customer relationships. This results in reduced churn, consistent renewals, account expansion, and advocacy. Based in Dallas with offices in Boulder, CO, Berlin, Germany, and Cape Town, South Africa – TeamSupport is deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience.
TeamSupport is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.