Senior Frontend Developer // Dalia Research
Senior Frontend Developer
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is one of Germany’s fastest-growing tech startups with a team from 29 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us. Our system is built using a microservices architecture and our technical environment consists primarily of React / Redux and Rails + Mongo as a backend.
- Develop ways to present meaningful analytics and insights for users. Work closely with designers to create great online experiences; and also with the data science team to turn abstract data into stunning visualisations.
- Develop high performing, cross-browser applications and rewrite old ones using new technology.
- Provide professional deliverables and well-tested code.
Your profile includes:
- Excellent JS and CSS skills; including proven experience with React / Redux. Knowing some of the previous generation frameworks, or not being afraid of them, is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with having React applications in production.
- A love for unit and integration tests.
The journey that awaits you:
- We offer a relaxed, encouraging, welcoming, yet challenging environment, in which you will feel comfortable to propose your own ideas, and have the ability to see them through to completion.
- Fun monthly team events (like ziplining, escape rooms, cooking with refugees, spartan race, and more! ) and the good company of an eclectic, international team.
- The opportunity to grow, not just as a developer, but as a person. At Dalia, you have a yearly education fund to spend on such as learning German, going to conferences, or on personal coaching.
Questions? email us at [email protected]