Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That’s where Productsup comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world’s biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
Productsup’s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) for our Frontend Team to independently develop and improve the Usability and User Experience for our Productsup Platform. In doing so, you are supported by millions of products specifications, a strongly scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our code base and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
- Play a key role within our team of highly talented developers and develop new user-facing features
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Develop solutions for well-optimized user-centric and interactive software
- Work on building state-of-the-art frontend architecture
- Receive customer requests from the product team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to develop and improve the usability and user experience for our Productsup platform
What you bring to the team
- High level of programming skills (including OOP) with minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Experience with large JS code bases and frameworks like Angular or AngularJS
- Experience with asynchronous request handling
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Understanding of back-end technologies like PHP
- Experience in Typescript or ES6+
- Experience with Composer, Webpack, Gulp, or other equivalent tools
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of Websockets
- An eye for aesthetics (UI design) and a feel for usability (UX design)
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Many professional growth opportunities, for example as Lead Developer in the Frontend team
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Sounds like the right job for you? We’re looking forward to receive your online application including your CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.