(Senior) Frontend Developer
Kodex AI is at the cutting-edge of AI technology in the financial industry. We are a young VC-funded startup with a vision to revolutionize the financial industry by cutting out tedious manual tasks by up to 90%. We are building an LLM-powered co-pilot that is not only versatile and intelligent but also attuned to the precise needs of the industry. Now, we’re looking for several software engineers of all seniority levels to join our talented and growing team in our Berlin office.
About the Role:
As one of our first software engineers you will be working closely with the CTO, our UX researcher / UI designer, and the rest of the team. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our product and scaling it from the first few users to potentially thousands while building super targeted user interfaces that help our customers achieve their complex business goals with ease. We are looking for engineers across the stack, especially dedicated frontend developers.
Our evolving frontend stack:
- We also use python, langchain, MySQL, Pinecone, Google Cloud Run, Docker, and github.
- Deep understanding and ability to effectively implement core web technology (HTML, CSS, JS/TS)
- Hands-on experience with frontend frameworks like React (ideally), Angular, or Vue.js
- Understanding of state management libraries such as Redux, MobX, or Zustand
- Capabilities in responsive design frameworks, build tools, API consumption, etc.
- Test-driven mindset and experience with testing libraries and frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, or Jasmine
- Pragmatic mindset and readiness to iterate quickly
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Good English communication and ability to work efficiently with other developers and designers
Why Kodex AI?
You’ll join a forward-thinking team that’s driven by a passion for disrupting the status quo. We offer a competitive salary (including significant employee stock options), flexible working conditions, and an attractive benefits package, including an Urban Sports Club membership.
We have a no-bullshit company culture and believe in open communication, continuous improvement through regular feedback and building trust through face-to-face interaction. We work from our beautiful, well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzkölln, and from home.
Join us as we shape the future of the financial industry, using AI to create a smarter world with less tedious work. If you’re an LLM enthusiast who loves pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you!
Kodex AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that diversity is a strength, not an obligation. We actively encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. We warmly welcome applications from candidates identifying as disabled, queer, people of color, people with a migration background, as well as anyone who identifies as part of a historically marginalized or underrepresented group. We strongly believe that our team should reflect the diverse society that we are part of here in Germany, and we are continually striving to make this a reality. We are eager to listen, learn, and adapt in our quest to create a truly inclusive work environment.