(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) // Altagram
The Altagram group is a global localization and audio production company with headquarters in Berlin, Germany, Seoul, South Korea, and Montreal, Canada. Altagram brings together a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry.
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) who is supporting us in developing our AI-enabled platform, Altagram 4.0. Our ultimate objective is to become a game changer in the video game culturalization market. We envision a situation where all game development companies and game publishers manage their entire culturalization needs through our platform, no matter if they are using other external services or ours. The platform will implement semantic/deep learning features that will increasingly facilitate the automation of culturalization for more and more content types (voice, text/caption and visuals).
- Be part of a strong team and work directly with the Technical Owner to bring an incredible AI-enabled platform to the market of video games localization.
- Support the Technical Owner when delivering on the tech-strategy, developing the platform, reaching goals and following roadmaps.
- Take the lead for all Frontend-related development tasks, including UX design/decisions and ideally basic artwork design.
- You have a strong UX focus and enjoy good UI design.
- You have designed and developed frontend applications in a microservice architecture.
- You have a good understanding of modern development tools and toolchains.
- You are comfortable and experienced with code documentation and unit testing.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- You are comfortable to work in a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge and learning from your colleagues.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ML applications & approaches.