Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) // Qinous
Qinous is a meaningful tech company which develops energy storage units for the global microgrid market. We have built an integrated software and hardware solution, allowing off-grid systems to significantly increase their use of renewable energy. After establishing a portfolio of more than 30 projects in five continents and recent funding round, Qinous is building out its engineering team to continue to develop ground breaking monitoring software for our battery management systems and are looking for more talented developers to join our journey.
Do you want to change the future of energy with us?
Your future accomplishments:
- Develop our web application used to monitor, control, configure and analyse a micro-grid control system.
- Develop, test and ship software using Typescript, React/Redux, version control, unit tests and continuous integration.
- As a crucial member of our team, you have the opportunity to influence various aspects of the product, such as overall UX and working methodologies
- Provide recommendations and ideas for new technologies, methods and improvements.
- You’ll be mentored by a senior developer with the goal of taking over ownership of the frontend over time
- 5+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer for web applications.
- We consider experience with TypeScript, React and Redux a large plus.
- Familiarity with dynamic and static type systems (e.g. Java or Kotlin), OOP and functional programming.
- You value the importance of HTML, CSS and web standards and you care about user experience.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and preferably German.
So why should you join us?
- Work on a technically interesting product with interesting technologies (Kotlin, C++, TypeScript, Structured Text).
- Become part of a senior team of developers that communicates and works closely together.
- You have close contact with the end users and have the chance to get instant feedback.
- You become a vital part of a sustainable company in a future market.
- The chance to contribute to changing an industry by applying innovative technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- A chance to be highly involved in the creation and development of the development processes.
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- An inclusive atmosphere and the chance to work within a team of experts.
Keen on this meaningful challenge? Then we’d love to get to know you better. Submit your application documents online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Qinous embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to hiring a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.