Senior Frontend Developer (React/Automate)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will join our Automate team in Berlin, a multidisciplinary and specialized product team focused on building a new product. You’ll be given the freedom to explore, design, and build client-side applications in an environment that rewards quality-oriented work, transparency, and creativity. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development, and maintenance of our modern application.
- Owns and drives feature development, including the most complex architectural tasks
- Makes decisions for the team’s code-style and application architecture
- Performs thorough code reviews
- Mentors Junior and Mid-level developers by answering questions and supporting them by addressing technical issues
- Leads subprojects, including speccing tasks, collaborating with product, UX, and Backend teams; Makes sure that the final results meet expectations
- Actively participate in our weekly tech discussions, provide suggestions and execute some of them, and brainstorm for possible tech solutions
- Solve problems and perform all assigned tasks independently
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend developer
- 2-3 years of production React experience (react hooks)
- Excellent knowledge of modern JS, HTML, and CSS
- Typescript knowledge would be a big advantage
- Masters team collaboration tools: VCS (such as git), task management system, GitHub PR flow, slack/mail
- Decent working experience with modern FE toolset, such as typescript, babel, webpack, linters
- Expertise in our current core stack: redux and redux-sagas (redux-thunk knowledge is also enough) would be a strong advantage
- Analytical mindset and dedication to high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices
- Interest in a modern frontend (experimental and mainstream technologies)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sport
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!