Senior Frontend Engineer // Back
Back is a young software company from Berlin with the mission to enable companies to focus on what they do best. We’re building a collaboration and automation platform to untangle repetitive questions and workflows around the workplace.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our small and growing team of engineers, designers, and product managers to build new features, define the frontend architecture, use your expertise to improve our development pipeline and tooling, and help us to scale up the team.
This position is based in our growing HQ office in Berlin.
Who are we looking for
- you have extensive experience shipping Single Page Applications on large-scale production systems using React. Bonus for experience with GraphQL or Typescript.
- you are product driven and thrive building an application with delightful user experience.
- you want to be involved in the entire process of a feature development, from the solution design to its deployment on production while going through multiple iterations with the product and engineering teams.
- you enjoy working in an early-stage startup requiring pragmatism, fast shipping and learning.
- you value and use clear and open communication that aligns our vision and work, and know when to ask questions to learn from your peers, and take the opportunity to grow.
What you will do
- you will drive the development of a performant, user-oriented, well-designed and well-tested application.
- you will work with cross-functional teams to build groundbreaking features for our web application and platform.
- you will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, set guidelines, and best practices.
- you will closely collaborate with our designers to deliver an intuitive, polished UI to users.
Learn more about our engineering culture, our values for hiring, and how we work: http://bit.ly/working-at-Back
Apply at http://bit.ly/senior-frontend-engineer