Senior Frontend Engineer – Customer Services (m/f/d)
Are you someone that loves team collaboration, creates beautiful interfaces and reactive systems? Then keep on reading!
Want to help implement a design system for a world known brand? Enjoy working in cutting-edge frontend technology? Looking for a role with plenty of chances to grow? Then we’ve got the job for you…
Our story (the bitesize version)
Since our creation in 2000, we’ve grown from a small attic business to become a global food delivery powerhouse. As part of Just Eat Takeaway, we now deliver in 23 countries – from Belgium to Brazil!
Operating in a fast-paced, competitive industry, great customer service is a key ingredient in making us the first choice for food-lovers. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll do
Our backoffice products exist to give a great experience to both our customers, and our customer support agents who process millions of orders, handle customer tickets and manage restaurant data to create the best possible food delivery experience.
You’ll be working in a project where you will be part in the development of new features in our backoffice products. The Backend developer(s) in your squad will provide you the right API endpoints and you will be working on implementing the UI / UX using the components from the design system. As a Frontend Developer you are the connection between the data driven back end teams and the user experience driven teams to create a marvelous experience for our customers and customer support employees in all of our operating countries.
Are you the one?
So, you’re a passionate developer who enjoys collaborating across the company. That’s awesome. But we’re also looking for someone with…
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer and min. 1 years of experience with React or Vue.js
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience with Gitlab CI & K8S is a plus
- Experience with Typescript and Jest / Mocha is a plus
- Experience with NodeJS, building NPM packages, and Next.js/Nuxt.js is a plus
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
Here is our offer
Like burger and fries or bread and cheese, we think your skills and these rewards belong together:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work on an exciting project as part of an international team
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in the heart of Berlin (we’re right by Potsdamer Platz!)
- Contribution to your private pension plan
- Office amenities: Delicious tea & coffee, XBox, our popular Friday drinks…and more
- Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
Ready to take on the role? Click Apply Now and send us your CV!