(Senior) Frontend Engineer (all genders)
Who Are We?
Doodle is the world’s leading scheduling platform, helping millions of people instantly set meetings with clients, colleagues and teams. Tapping into the unique nature of smart scheduling with AI, Doodle simplifies the planning of 1:1 and group meetings for busy professionals. As the world’s most trusted online scheduling platform, Doodle attracts more than 25 million monthly active users.
Now’s your chance to join 100+ ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, Belgrade and Berlin.
Who We’re Looking For
- Experience as FrontEnd developer
- Experience with React & Redux
- Excellent understanding of FrontEnd best practices, architecture patterns, and tooling for the complete development life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, pixel-perfect and cross-browser design compatibility.
- Wide experience with testing tools like Jest, React testing library or Enzyme.
- English language proficiency
Ideally, You Have
- Previous experience using Tpescript
- Previous experience on the backend is a plus
What the Role Involves
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other team members in an agile environment.
- Support the team maintaining and improving the development environment
- Develop reusable React components to be used across the company.
- Translate visual designs into pixel-perfect components in React.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure responsiveness and cross-browser compatibility across devices/screen sizes.
What’s Awesome About Working at Doodle?
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary.
- We’re a team that cares about each other. We think we work best when we work together, so you’ll always feel included.
- Diversity is what makes us successful. We all have different strengths and push each other to try new things, innovate and deliver impactful results for the business.
- Your personal development matters and we mean it. Every Doodler gets a yearly budget to use for anything that promotes your continuous learning (be it an industry conference, language classes, leadership training, or anything else).
- Your well-being matters to us. Access thousands of beneficial meditation tools with your free Headspace account.
- Get together with the entire team of Doodlers (from all offices) to connect, bond, play games and unwind at the annual international retreat.
- Travel to (and spend time with other Doodlers) in some of our lovely offices worldwide.
- Take advantage of our ‘work from anywhere’ policy.
- Enjoy complimentary Doodle Premium memberships for you, your friends and your family.
- Free snacks and fruit in all our office locations.
So, Get in Touch!
At Doodle, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual trust and respect, where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance to us. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!