Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/div) at finleap connect // FinLeap
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a finance product for Small and Medium businesses
- You build production-grade, flexible, frontend interfaces that delight the user and developers
- You build frontend interfaces from scratch and improve existing ones based on user research and production feedback
- You closely interact with UI / UX designers to build a product that delights and meets the needs of our users
- You understand the trade-offs between usability, design, maintainability in a commercial environment and make well-informed decisions
- You work together with a team of excellent engineers, UX designers and product managers
- You appreciate the value of well designed APIs and help our backend teams to design them in an API-first approach from your perspective as an API user
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team and mentor more junior co-workers
Our Perfect Match:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within the field of web development, in particular managing the frontend of a non-trivial application in production
- Knowledge in advanced frontend technologies – Redux, Ramda, Webpack, CSS-in-JS, Styled Components, testing frameworks such as Jest and Enzyme
- Functional programming concepts such as higher-order functions, composition, partial application
- Experience in IT Security is a big plus
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
- A strong feeling for workflows and user interaction
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international startup environment
- Constantly staying on top of current tech industry trends
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive Engineering team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.