Senior Frontend Engineer // Yilu
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalized user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travelers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our motivated team in Berlin.
These will be your tasks:
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
- Maintain and develop web and mobile UIs using React and React Native;
- Maintain the CI/CD infrastructure for iOS, Android and SPAs;
- Build and manage native integrations and manage native dependencies for iOS and Android;
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and backend engineers;
- Be responsible for long term code quality and reliability;
- Guide external and junior developers.
You’re offering these qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in developing feature-rich application frontends;
- Proficient in application design patterns, state management approaches, performance, and writing readable and maintainable code. You like to refactor your code to reduce cognitive complexity;
- Experience with React and/or React Native is a must. You should understand the react component composition model and higher-order components;
- Familiarity with native iOS and Android development is a plus;
- Experience integrating feature-rich REST APIs, and a high-level knowledge of backend development;
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
We’re offering these benefits:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Agile development with continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI & CD);
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!