Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/x)
We are the first to offer eye-tracking technology on smartphones for UX testing to enable designers and researchers to build the best digital products possible.
We are a multidisciplinary team with the firm conviction that diversity is the key to a creative work environment in which oculid and his team can grow. Our way of working is strongly characterized by a scientific approach, openness to new ideas, creative spirit and a compassionate and cheerful atmosphere.
- You have several years of experience in software development in a professional environment and a deep knowledge of the core technologies in our tech stack.
- As an experienced developer, you support less experienced colleagues and you enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- You also contribute your experience to optimize processes and procedures in the software development team and have a clear idea of how new technologies can be optimally integrated
- Basic knowledge of machine learning fundamentals is a plus
- Experience with git and CI/CD pipelines.
- You have experience in agile software development and TDD is well known to you.
- You have a good overview of “best practices” in computer/software security
- You speak fluent English
- You do tasks conscientiously and have an eye for details
- You like to familiarize yourself with new tasks that you are not yet familiar with
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team with people from different backgrounds
What we offer:
- Fair remuneration
- A collaborative and creative work environment with the ability to quickly take on responsibility
- Every day you watch how your knowledge and skills shape the future of oculid
- A family-friendly working atmosphere, where the founders know that coordinating family and work is sometimes a challenge and requires flexible working hours
- To be part of the future of user authentication and work on innovative interaction techniques
- A beautiful pair of oculid corporate socks
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), including cover letter and curriculum vitae. If you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.