(Senior) Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d)
At ToolTime we rethink the craftsmen business by empowering craftsmen to run their business completely digitally and to connect with the entire industry in one central operating system. Founded in 2019, we built up a team of +80 highly talented people and are currently scaling our business. We have raised +€25 million in capital from strategic investors and see our solid financial situation (next to our amazing team and product) as key differentiator in the current market environment.
If you are looking for a key role in a fast-growing and well-funded SaaS company, we’d love you to apply as Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) at ToolTime.
DO YOU WANT TO…
- …work on a product that has a significant direct impact on one of Germany’s most powerful industries?
- …be part of an environment of highly talented people?
- …work self-driven and never just want to work in a ticket factory?
- …join a team with colleagues who have your back and who want to set you up for success?
DO YOU HAVE…
- …a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent?
- …4-6 years of relevant work experience?
- …experience with statically typed programming languages (e.g. Kotlin)?
- …a desire for creating the best possible experience for the end user?
- …experience designing and building robust, high-volume production systems in a scalable microservice architecture?
- …the ability to build and integrate with Spring Boot backends?
- …experience with React and Mobile Web Development?
- …interest in the latest technologies such as ReactJS, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React Native etc.?
THEN CHECK WHAT WE OFFER
Our technology stack is based on ReactJS, TypeScript, and we use GraphQL as a means of communicating with our backends, which are SpringBoot and Quarkus applications written in Kotlin. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and we manage it with the help of Terraform. The area where we need to expand first is everything that has to do with building features, mostly web and server-side technologies.
Does anybody like Mondays? We love them as we dedicate these days to work on engineering tasks. You name it, removing tech debt, learning, improving infrastructure – you decide, that’s what TechMondays are for.
Tech forums are our ways of decision-making, all voices are heard and we strive to put technology first rather than the loudest voices.
- The opportunity to learn a lot from an experienced management team and grow together!
- An environment that enables creativity where everyone has a direct impact on our product.
- A culture that is based on our core values Curiosity, Positivity and Best Together.
- We are a strong team and value our colleagues as individuals.
- We practice honest feedback and knowledge sharing in our day to day business.
- A yearly learning and development budget and time to use it.
- Benefitsy – create your own benefit package from more than 35 partners such as Urban Sports Club, Swapfiets, Blinkist, 7Mind, WeShare or IKEA!
- Company perks like 30 days vacation, fresh fruits, regular team events, ergonomic workstation, and many more.
SOUNDS LIKE A MATCH? WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO APPLY!