Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) // Targomo
In order to strengthen one of our engineering teams, we are now looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f/d).
You main responsibilities will be the following :
- Code. You will write modern, progressive, map-based web-applications.
- Communicate. If colleagues and/or product managers have very specific technical questions, it will be your task to discuss complex problems and share your knowledge about the different technologies.
- Integrate. We have access to various data sources to integrate them into scalable apps for our clients.
- Develop. Our main goal at Targomo is to make complex GIS concepts intuitively accessible to non-professionals.
- Extensive experience with web technologies (HTML, (S)CSS, JS (ES 6))
- Experience with Front End Frameworks such as Angular 2+, React or Vue.
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js, and npm
- Solid understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Very good communication skills in English
- Experience with mapping libraries, especially Mapbox.gl, Leaflet or Google Maps
- Knowledge of API development (i.e. express)
- Good sense of design and UX
- Working experience with Java, Ruby on Rails, Python, Go or any other modern web-technology
What We Offer
A unique challenge: we are about to launch new products. For this we build up new teams and you may become part of it! We are not an ordinary online shop but a very scientifically oriented and technology driven company. Many features of our software are not available anywhere else. So you have the opportunity to develop solutions for completely new problems. In addition, we of course also offer a permanent contract, fair salary, a nice office, the opportunity to work regularly in remote, internal workshops and lots of fun.