We’re looking for a coder who wants to build the world’s best online meeting app with us,
About the product vision
We’re trying to make online interactions better than real life. Yotribe lets you build virtual spaces where groups can meet and talk. People move around the space and once they get close to each other, a videoconference starts. This allows them to organically form little groups and mingle.
It’s a product that users fall in love with on first sight because it’s intuitive, playful and fresh. It builds on a UX that people immediately understand. Check it out here: https://www.yotribe.com/r?id=yotribe-team-office
About the role
You will be part our small product team. The mission of our product team is to define and execute the product vision. We ship major new features bi-weekly while making sure the product runs smoothly and without bugs. We’re fast because we want to and because we need to.
As part of that team, you will:
- Take ownership over parts of the code base
- Help us reach difficult architectural decisions
- Contribute your best knowledge and experience about technology, products and processes
- Shape the product roadmap with us
- Code (duh)
- You know the latest state of technology and what we can do with it.
- You have a strong instinct for great products and what makes them great.
- You don’t need anyone to manage you and you motivate everyone around you.
- You love Yotribe as much as we do.
- Ideally you have experience with PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, WebRTC, Redis, CI/CD
We strongly encourage female and diverse candidates to apply. The role is based in Berlin, with flexible working arrangements, a generous equity package and competitive pay.
We’re a VC-backed startup with a team of 10 and just moved into our new office in Kreuzberg. Our focus for the next year is on 3 things: product, product and product. We’re excited to have the opportunity to work on a cool problem that is not just technically challenging, but touches on lots of social and psychological topic, too. As a team, we try to create a caring and inclusive environment that brings out the best in each of us and where we can all develop and grow.
Check out this presentation to learn more the role and why you should apply: https://preview.pitch.com/app/presentation/924d7876-8ab9-4122-8dea-17b8351bf837/b117418b-629b-4ac3-949e-eab3edd54e1d
If you’re interested, or know someone who might be, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org