(Senior) Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d) in full- or part-time
YOUR NEW JOB
You continuously improve the backend and frontend of Civey together with your team.
- You assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment.
- As part of the Dev Team, you get to work closely with our Devops Engineers, Data Engineers, Product Owners and Designers.
- You actively take part in refinement and retrospective meetings and are responsible for communicating with co-workers about tasks and problems.
- We strive to ensure code quality with reviews, pair-programming and alignment with strong engineering principles and standards.
- Our source code is hosted on GitHub and our libraries are hosted as private npm modules. We do code reviews with pull requests, we do automated testing and our release process is fully automated by our CI/CD system.
- You will work with an excellent team you can learn a lot from and that will always appreciate your ideas.
You are great at building data-rich web applications and are curious about the latest techniques in your field.
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant development experience.
- You have an eye for UI/UX and accessibility and you’re familiar with the challenges of modern web development.
- You are able to understand complex requirements and translate those into tools for internal usage.
- You have worked with node.js before to build the backend for a web application and know how to talk to a database or are interested in learning about this aspect of web development.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency – this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.
GET IN TOUCH
For any questions about this position please get in touch with our HR Managers Freyja Werner and Vivien Jost at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or learn more about Civey and its team at www.civey.com/ueber-civey/jobs-und-team.
Civey is the pioneering company for live and digital opinion data
Civey represents a new generation of public opinion research. We help both our clients and the public, as well as each individual, to better understand trends and positions. To do this, we continuously collect and analyze data in real time and use our technology to combine classic statistics with artificial intelligence. Our vision is to give everyone access to this data as a reliable compass for social developments.
Our clients and public benefit from our technology
Our success is based on the fact that we reach people with our surveys in their everyday life, where they read the news, find out about their specific topics of interest or check their emails. In addition, we give people back what they give us: information. After voting, all users are shown the current result of the survey. This has enabled us to set up the largest online panel in Germany within a short period of time.
Our clients, such as VW or Vodafone, but also the federal government or large media companies, work with our data because of our speed, reliability and data depth. With the help of our live surveys, they can continuously measure both the potential and overall mood in the general population, as well as in small and selected target groups.
Now we are looking for you!
This is just the beginning. Founded in 2015 by Janina Mütze and Gerrit Richter, today more than 100 consultants, developers and statisticians from 12 Countries are currently working for Civey in Berlin. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you are passionate about new technologies, then we are looking for you. You should be able to work independently and structured, and have the ambition to achieve more than others. If this sounds good to you, then get in touch with us!
Learn more about Civey and its team at www.civey.com/ueber-civey/jobs-und-team.