Senior Fullstack Engineer (Onsite or Remote)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Implement secure, reliable and scalable solutions will be on top of your priorities! Your work will focus on improving our technical architecture and developing end-to-end features, and you’ll be responsible for all aspects of them: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
You will also be a mentor for the junior members of the team and show them how you can ship beautiful code in a blink ;)
You will be part of one of our squads (1 Product Manager / 1 Product Designer / 4 Developers) that hate the comfort zone, move fast and deal with trade-offs all the time.
And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better every day is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as software engineer you’ll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you’ll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Node.js for our backend and banking applications
- React/Redux on the frontend
- Migrating to GraphQL
- MySQL & PostgreSQL for data storage, Redis and SQS for jobs and queues
- Terraform to define our infrastructure
- AWS to run all of this
- Circle CI and Travis for continuous integration
- At least 4+ years of experience in development with respect to state-of-the-art practices
- Strong experience with NodeJS on large scale backend applications
- Experience with React.js or other front-end framework such as Vue.js, Angular.js, Ember.js
- Strong experience in designing distributed and secure systems
- Good knowledge in micro-services architectures
- Good knowledge in relational databases concepts and SQL
- Good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs
- Comfortable with DevOps aspects and Experience in designing large scale frontend applications
- Great UX/UI sensibility, experience in consuming REST or GraphQL APIs
- Autonomy, fast-learning and pro-activeness
- You are a HACKER: you are comfortable with ambiguity, you love technical challenges, to prototype and to find creative ways to solve problems in the shortest timeframe.
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not part of your vocabulary. You get shit done!
- We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building and designing efficient and reliable products and mentoring people this job may well be for you! Having a1st work experience in a FinTech start-up is a plus.