Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (f/m/x) // Healthmetrix
Healthmetrix is a Berlin based software company leveraging technology to improve healthcare. We partner with world class research institutions in the field of digital medicine, such as the HPI Digital Health Center, to develop practical and user-friendly software solutions to optimize health care for citizens across Europe and beyond.
As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the development of the Healthmetrix Web Frontend and Backend Services. This is your chance to substantially improve the health of citizens across Europe.
- Create new concepts and convert them into user friendly software
- Develop solid microservices and user friendly frontends
- Work closely with UX/UI Team, Research, and Product Management
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Take over responsibility for your work from development to production
We are looking for a team member with profound knowledge and experience in the development of solid applications. High-quality applications are your passion. You have a good instinct for products and bring your own initiative with you. You can also handle multi-tasks and tight deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience with a JVM language like Java, Kotlin or Scala
- Hands on experience with any Backend framework like Spring Boot, Play etc.
- Hands on experience with any Web-framework like, react, vue.js or angular
- Very good understanding of OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Basic Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes IT Infrastructure
- Open to learn new programming languages and technologies
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Work with a company that will make an impact on people’s health
- Small and autonomous team with a large amount of freedom for doers
- Work with leading researchers providing cutting-edge medical insights
- Collaborative and open company culture
- Bring in your own ideas and use the opportunity to shape our organization
- Europe’s creative centre Berlin offers the highest quality of life