(Senior) iOS Developer – Logistics Technology (m/f/d) // lieferando
We are looking for a motivated iOS Developer for our driver app team. If you get excited tackling challenging problems, are willing to take responsibility and love working with talented people, then keep on reading!
- At least 2 years of professional experience in iOS development
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented code
- Experienced with Swift and know your way around Objective-C
- Experienced with multiple architectural design patterns such as MVVM, VIPER, MVP etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing team
- Strong communication skills in English
- You have released at least one app or project that you can tell us about
- Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Table football, table tennis, billiard and XBox in the kitchen
- Contribution to your travel cost with the amount of the BVG monthly abonnement
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Workshops, conferences and training seminars to support our growing team
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Inhouse German language courses