Senior iOS Engineer // Idagio
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our marvelous Mobile team: a group of people with a shared interest in great user experience, robust software, fast delivery, and clear communication.
Help us build our native iOS app, giving our listeners easy access to the most comprehensive catalogue of classical music in streaming. As part of a cross-functional team, you will be actively involved in all stages of the development process, collaborating closely with designers, product managers, and other teams.
Come build the best classical music streaming service with us!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Develop new features
- Enhance and maintain our existing Swift codebase
- Ensure great quality and user experience
- Be part of a cross-functional team consisting of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Take part in all stages of the development process
- Mentor other developers
Relevant experience and personality traits
- Pragmatism and a solution-oriented attitude
- Clarity, openness, and enthusiasm in communication with colleagues across domains
- Familiarity with Swift and the iOS ecosystem
- Solid knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented design
- Ability to handle large projects end-to-end
- Experience with Automated Testing and Continuous Integration
- Passion for clean code and maintainability
- Experience using Interface Builder and Autolayout
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Multiple apps available in the AppStore
- Leadership experience
- Open Source Software contributions
- A background in classical music
What we have to offer
- International team with diverse backgrounds and extensive experience in both classical music and digital products.
- A friendly and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg.
- Directly contribute to the success of our evolving product.
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work and your choice of hardware and tools.
- Competitive salary and collaborative environment.
- We value long-lasting relationships – we provide a yearly education budget to make sure you develop and grow within your role.