(Senior) IT Security Engineer
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 700 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As an (Senior) IT Security Engineer, you will report to the Director of Information Security and work with the Team on various security-related topics.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Information Security team is responsible for defining and ensuring compliance with security policies. The team works on internal audits, setting up best practices and react to security incidents, improving engineering solutions in the IT field.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Evaluate the security strategies and contribute to designing and implement our security architecture
- Gather system requirements, working together with application architects and owners from a security perspective
- Security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis, and investigation response solutions
- Discover standard security services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of security service provider offerings
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure compliance with security standards and compliance guidelines in all highly regulated environments
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- You have hands-on OS operation skills (Linux and Windows)
- You have a good understanding of security architecture
- You are familiar with compliance frameworks or standards (e.g. NIST, GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001)
- You have demonstrable experience working with AWS cloud
- You have strong knowledge of security engineering from risk management perspectives (detection, prevention, remediation, mitigation, etc.)
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English
NICE TO HAVE
- You are certified in AWS security specialty or have another relevant AWS certificate
- You are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- You have a deep understanding of provisioning AWS resources using CI/CD and Terraform
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work remotely up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.