- Plan and build a lean and efficient backend infrastructure for our new customer portal.
- Deliver data and API that enable customers to monitor and control household electricity consumption through 3rd party services.
- Implement a lean backend infrastructure to serve data from in-house and external data services to provide customers relevant information about their pv installation and usage.
- Enable and motivate your team and grow personally into a leading role inside of the team.
- Work closely with product management, QA and the development team.
- You love to support your colleagues and you are motivated to gain new knowledge and to share it within the team.
- The development of your own skills, existing processes and development methods in the team are just as important to you as to us.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development and successfully completed your studies with focus computer science.
- Strong and hands-on experience with React, Express.js and Node.
- Good knowledge with relational and document based database systems.
- Basic knowledge about AWS Lambda and experience in AWS services in general.
- You have a good understanding for the development of applications in a microservice environment.
- Your way of working is structured, hands-on and solution-oriented.
- Agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) are nothing new to you.
- You have a passion for learning new things and driving improvements, and are always eager to try out new technologies.
What zolar offers you
- Flexible working hours and contract of employment of indefinite duration
- Be part of a team that is motivated to make an impact each day
- Pioneer of the energy revolution to achieve a 100% renewable energies supply
- Plenty of room for own ideas and creative implementation of innovative solutions
- Our open feedback culture, we offer regular feedback discussions
- Numbers and goals are transparently communicated during our monthly All-Stars meeting
- Reduced Urban Sports Club M-membership
- Free energy suppliers such as fruits and drinks
- Our company culture, which is important to us – team events happen regularly
Your contact person
Pauline Ehrlich is looking forward to your application!
Our career webpage gives you a first impression of our company culture.