Senior/Middle Frontend Engineer (w/m/d)
Join us and become part of the sustainability revolution for the logistics industry – for a better tomorrow!
We are Forwardize, a fast-growing tech startup that transforms the way logistic teams move goods across borders. With our transport planning and procurement software, we consolidate road, rail, and shipping networks in one integrated system to remove planning silos, create end-to-end transparency and unlock economic as well as environmental opportunities.
We are a team of diverse doers and go-getters that pursue one thing above all: Purposeful Growth. It is rooted in our products, embedded in our culture, and it empowers us to take a critical view of the status quo. Because sustainable transports should be effortless. And growth should be for everyone. We stand for a bold, but fun and rewarding environment that offers endless development opportunities.
What you do with us
As Frontend Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of a fast-paced startup, shaping its growth and direction, all while contributing to a greener future through your work. You will closely collaborate and work with our senior front-end developer and CTO, backend teams and business stakeholders on developing our MVP, planning the product and feature roadmap and maintaining a strong engineering culture.
Your day to day tasks will consist of frontend development in Typescript and ReactJS. We’re passionate about empowering our developers with tools and processes that enable them to focus on building engaging product features while minimising distractions. As a consequence, we care about writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code, creating efficient workflows, investing in tooling, automation, proper monitoring and logging, and avoiding pointless meetings.
What we’re looking for
- Between 2 to 4 years of experience in frontend web development
- Experience with React & Knowledge of Typescript, SCSS/LESS/PostCSS (we use SCSS)
- Basic understanding of cloud-oriented infrastructure
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems while working in an agile environment
- Passion to work in an interactive team that you will help to shape and grow
- Fluency in English
What we offer you in return
- Ownership from day one! You will shape our growth path and have the responsibility and freedom to bring your creative ideas to life
- Create with impact! You have the opportunity to join Forwardize at a very exciting time of growth and change. Work directly with the CTO and drive our shared success story
- Generous compensation package including share options
- Flexible working hours, a hybrid office model and up to 3 months of workation
- Other perks include: Yearly educational budget; Sports club membership; Monthly massages; Weekly team lunches; Breakfast, Snacks, Drinks, and occasional office parties
If you are looking for an international, inclusive, diverse, entrepreneurial and fun culture, and want to shape a sustainable future of logistics – join the crew and become part of our pioneering mission!