Senior QA Engineer (m/f/x) // Zizoo
Technology and product leadership is a core pillar of our strategy. Our product and dev. teams work hard to deliver a range of products and services to our customers and partners, together forming a vibrant new marketplace in tourism. With so many moving parts, providing a flawless booking experience to our users is both challenging and rewarding.
Do you want to be a part of the next big thing in travel? Be the driving force behind an award-winning business? Revolutionise an entire industry?
Please note, we are looking for candidates available to start on 1st October 2019. We are unable to support with work permits so eligibility to work in Germany is essential.
These will be your tasks
- Lead company-wide QA process
- Set high standards in product quality and enforce them by approving releases
- Work closely with product owners and dev. teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product, roadmap and implementation
- Define testing strategies for the newly developed and existing functionality
- Define, update, and implement manual and automated test cases
- Set test coverage targets and monitor the progress
- Understand and define the regression scope for newly developed features
- Define non-functional testing needs (security, performance, etc.)
- Monitor open issues for severity and priority, communicate risks and follow through remediation
- Track escaped issues and assess changes to the testing approach based on the issues missed
- Help build up our QA team and mentor new team members
You’re offering these qualifications
- 4 years of combined experience testing a complex online e-commerce and SaaS products
- Extensive experience in owning quality activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- Solid understanding of the SDLC phases
- Solid understanding of MVC, CMS, SaaS, SPA, API architectures
- Experience in leading and enabling the quality process for the team in all testing levels
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman or SOAP-UI
- Proficiency in creating functional and non-functional test plans
- Proficiency in creating front-end and back-end test plans
- Proficiency in creating test plans covering business flows and UX aspects
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- Experience in writing Selenium WebDriver tests
- Proficiency in test management tools (e.g. TestRail) and in defect management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence and built relationships
- Excellent communication skills
We’re offering these benefits
- A transparent data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- An opportunity to work in one of Europe’s trending startups
- Team building events and a sailing holiday for the whole team
- And, of course, boat holiday discounts!
We are looking forward to receiving your application, please apply right here.