Senior React Developer
Chattyco is an intelligent on-demand communication platform that enables influencers/content creators and followers to communicate with each other on a paid basis. Currently, we are live on iOS and we want to expand to the web with a new video focused product. Check our app in the App Store. We are well funded and the model shows significant traction. For the web expansion, we are looking to hire a Senior React Developer. We are located in Berlin-Mitte, right next to (S) Nordbahnhof.
Your main task:
We look forward to you leading the development of the React version of Chattyco. The web version will for now only include the consumer side of the product. The new product focuses on video messages. We have a design prototype and want you to build the MVP in two to three months. From then on you add features in agile sprints based on user feedback and product priorities.
- Capable of architecting complex React.JS frontend apps from scratch
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, related subjects or a portfolio showing comparable experience
- Proven working experience in professional web development with at least two years in React.JS development
- Have published one or more React.JS apps
- Ability to implement a responsive web app from design files
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Experience with REST-API’s
- Fluent in English, good German skills help but are not necessary
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to take leadership
- Ping Pong table and Nintendo Switch gaming evenings
- Unlimited Club Mate, beer, coffee, tea, etc.
- An open and dynamic work environment and a team with a proven success record
- The opportunity of a great success driven by team effort
Our recruiting process:
- We recommend to check out our iOS app before applying.
- A short phone interview, where we get to know each other.
- Send us a small code sample showcasing your work with React.
- You‘ll meet the team in person.
- Start working.
We look forward to hearing from you!