Senior React JS Developer (f/m/d) // HeyJobs
As a part of our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Senior React JS Developer (m/w/d) who will contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and internal tool, with the focus on offering excellent service to our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An impactful role: You are part of our R&D team and get to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business and sharing your knowledge with other developers. You will additionally engage in the development of future features.
- An international and diverse team: Every individual matters – as a team of more than 20 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds. We bet on diversity, with women in 27% of our tech and 39% of our leadership positions.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. attending conferences, taking courses, language class) and realistic options for career development within the company, with continuous feedback and performance reviews.
- A quality oriented development culture: Comprehensive automated testing is a key part of our development process. We like knowledge sharing, pair programming and thorough code reviews.
- The perks of a start-up: Think of the benefits that a startup generally offers. On top of that, we celebrate every single success with our team, pride ourselves on our transparent feedback culture and thrive on the opportunity of working with smart and collaborative teams.
- Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCI, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You work on our user-facing single page application and our internal application using ReactJS / Redux
- You play an integral part in shaping our frontend architecture for scalable growth, share ideas and discuss different approaches
- You impact our team OKRs by working cooperatively and integrating features end-to-end
- You participate in API design and maintenance
- You mentor and guide junior and mid-level engineers technically in your area of expertise via code reviews, pair programming and workshops, and represent HeyJobs in Meetups and in the Community
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use webpack)
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including writing your own tests (unit, functional and integration) and reviewing team members’ code
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team and are looking for a place where you can grow together
Are you curious about the startup culture at HeyJobs? Take a look at our Kununu (4.52/5) or Glassdoor (4.9/5) ratings!