(Senior) React Native Developer
About Skill Yoga
Skill Yoga is a digital yoga training system designed for the needs of athletes from other sports. Located in Berlin Kreuzberg, we are a start-up with an international and fast-growing user base. We were able to get some of the brightest talents on board (Freeletics, Gymondo) and have secured funding from leading sports tech investors. To bring more Yoga to more people and take the company to the next level, we are now looking for a Senior React Native to join us on our exciting journey.
What’s the job about
We are looking for a (Senior) React Native developer interested in maintaining and adding features to our Skill Yoga application. The app has been featured numerous times by Apple and has an average rating of 4.8, which we want to keep. You will be responsible for architecting and building the application together with our designers and product owner. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build our application across both mobile platforms iOS and Android
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Keep an eye on the performance of the application to make it feel as native as possible
- Maintain code and extend automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Stay up to date with the latest Apple and Google features and how we can apply them to our product
- Knowledge of state containers such as Redux
- Being comfortable working with third-party dependencies and libraries such as Firebase, Rollbar, Flow, etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or mocha
- Basic knowledge of agile processes (we use elements of Scrum)
- Bonus: AWS knowledge
Our offer to you
- Learn directly from working with the founders and shape the vision of the company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation days (you’re part of the team, not just an employee)
- Team trips (we love to surf and hike and do Yoga, of course)
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.