Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/w) // Vehiculum
In only three years VEHICULUM grew into one of the most promising Start-ups of the automotive industry – and we haven’t reached the finish line yet! While a part of the industry is reinventing themselves, the billion Euros worth Leasingmarket is still operating analogue. With VEHICULUM we created the very first platform, which allows their users to chose their favorite car, compare prices and to conclude contacts within minutes – no paperwork and conveniently over the phone.
Together with key figures from the automotive industry and well-known investors, we are working on making VEHICULUM the leading platform for car leasing in europe.
To extend our poleposition and make it tot he next level, we need you to join our Team! Together, we want to grow further and shake up the automotive industry. That’s why we are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f).
- Write elegant and performant codes that are easy to maintain
- Develop well-tested codes and improve tests and codes continuously
- Agile development and modern project management following the Kanban approach
- Ensure, restructure and maintain code for scalability
- Support our business analysts with db reports, ad hoc queries etc
- Communicate on daily basis with the team
- Computer Science degree or equivalent software engineering background
- You don’t only build softwares at work, you are passionate about softwares
- You have a communicative, open and enthusiastic personality
- You take ownership and responsibility for your tasks. We are not fond of micromanaging our talents
- The command line and automation are your friends
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails projects or equivalent projects
- You have a strong background in automated testing: unit, functional and integration testing are a fundamental part of our development cycle
- SQL and general database knowledge
- Acquainted with OO and functional design, along with design patterns and anti-patterns, Metaprogramming is not a strange word for you
- Fluent in English, good command of German or vice versa
- Our ground rule: Whoever is committed and has good ideas can do anything and become anything!
- Flexible Working Hours and Home Office Days
- Work to build an extremely innovative automotive Start-Up within a huge growth market that is currently undergoing unprecedented digital change
- Very good development perspectives and much responsibility from the first day
- A sensational & international team
- The possibility to introduce you and your ideas
- An amazing office with a shared rooftop at the S-Bahn-Station Zoologischer Garten
Are you interested? Then please apply online – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!